From the 3rd to the 9th of April we travelled to Boston Massachutets to be part of the “German Booth” in PAX East 2018 and it was a blast!
During that time, the Transatlantic Gaming Summit (aka German booth) became home to an incredible collection of games:
- Cubiverse by Cubinauts
- Death Trash by Stephan Hövelbrinks
- Hitchhiker by Mad About Pandas
- Isometric Epilepsy by Ludopium
- Lonely Mountains: Downhill by Megagon Industries
- Lost Ember by Mooneye Studios
- Orwell: Ignorance is Strength by Osmotic Studios
- Signalis by rose-engine
- Tiny Tanks by LeadFollow Games
Intead of writing tons of stuff about how awesome everything was we did this thank you video.
We met a bunch of talented developers from all around the world and Isometric Epilepsy engaged players happily (especially with it’s new multiplayer mode) The overall experience made us grow as game developers – it was incredible!
Thanks Boston, thanks PAX and many thanks the lovely folks of the Goethe Institut Boston that organized such a great booth. We hope to see you next year!
Featuring: @cparkrun, @_Cubiverse, @GI_Boston, @juanorloz, @LastStarfarer, @LeadFollowGame, @LonelyMnts, @LastStarfarer @ludopium, @MadAboutPandas, @MomSpidey, @MooneyeStudios, @osmoticstudios, @talecrafter, @utzstauder
J & U